Kiddion’s Modest Menu v 0.9.4 latest patch update for GTA Online 1.61 is released and is working undetected in both versions of the game.
This external mod menu for GTA 5 and GTA Online is called Kiddion’s Modest Menu. Because it is completely external, this mod menu is the best free option you can find anywhere on the internet. As you are probably aware, almost all of the GTA Mod Menus are totally internal, which makes them particularly susceptible to the anti-cheat system that GTA uses. However, the majority of external mod menus for GTA Online are not able to be detected and hence cannot be auto banned.
|Kiddion’s Modest Menu
Kiddions Modest Menu Overview:
The Kiddions Mod Menu is currently the GTA 5 Online Mod menu that has received the most downloads. This mod menu is one that I use myself, and I have complete faith in it. It is completely undetected, and it is very straightforward and easy to navigate.
The Kiddions Mod Menu is a user-created mod menu for the video game Grand Theft Auto V. It determines what platform you are playing on and instals modifications that are optimised for that platform automatically. You can also find a variety of new mods to install, such as more money or even just a different car. These can be found in the Mods menu.
This mod menu’s best feature is that it does not need to be installed in order to be used, which makes it very simple to operate. Because it’s one of the most popular mods, Rockstar frequently patches it, despite the fact that it’s completely free to use. This is one of the mod menu’s few drawbacks. However, the likelihood of a ban is still quite remote.
This is a mod menu for Grand Theft Auto 5 called Kiddions Mod Menu. It has been designed in such a way that it will not require players to create new files or mods; instead, they will simply need to download the most recent update before they can begin playing the game. In addition to this, it provides a number of different customization options that you can start using right away.
It is important to keep in mind, however, that individual aspects such as recovery strategies can be identified. Because of this, the option to dump money has been taken off the menu in the most recent iteration of the game. But if you want to make some cheap money in GTA Online, there are various strategies you may employ.
Modest Menu Features:
- Auto spawn vehicles
- Safe recovery
- Troll other players
- Daily Updates
- Spawn Weapons
- Recovery Menu
How to use Kiddions Mod Menu
- Download the.rar file, which is the archive that contains the actual mod menu. You can get your download started by clicking the red button labelled “Download” that is located at the very bottom of this post.
- You can use any archive extractor you like to get the files out of the archive. I strongly suggest WINRAR or 7zip.
- Launch Grand Theft Auto, enter an online lobby (this step is optional), and switch your game to either windowed or borderless windowed mode.
- You can get the menu going by doing a double click on the file called “modest-menu.exe.” If it doesn’t work, run it as an admin
- Use the shortcut keys that are listed further down to move through the menu and select items.